Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New blog!

I'm so new to this whole blog-thing and I've already been asked to be a regular contributor to a food-related blog. How excited am I?! Now to start thinking of topics.... I'm not so much of a "foodie" since the kids arrived. I still am at heart, but I just don't have the time like I used to. Plus, inviting friends over becomes such a hassle now. I have to worry about the state of home, a menu that is food-allergy friendly, and working things around nap-times and bedtimes and tantrum-times. I love entertaining and I love my friends, but it's just not worth the stress!

I'm planning to focus my contributions on eating naturally, dealing with food allergies, creating kid-friendly meals, and joining a local CSA. We shall see how it goes. I'm also hoping to maybe snag some freebies out of it since it is the blog for a highly-rated, nationally-syndicated TV show. Maybe we'll get some free cow out of it... :-)

1 comment: