Monday, November 30, 2009

Nicknames

I'm stupid with nicknames. It started with my parents' cats. I began calling them dumb nicknames (Winnie went by Supermergantroy and Motley was Halaroo). Then it moved on to my cats. Moe is Schmoo, Schmozly, Schmoopie-Poo, Moo, and the list goes on and on. Artemis is Buttface, Smartemis, Bartemis Fowl, etc. Kendrick was always afraid of what I'd call our kids. He was right to be scared.

Amelia:
Monkey
Babycakes (when she was a baby)
Monkeyface
Monkeypants
Monk
Bunky
Bunny

Heidi:
Bear
Barely bear
Heidelberg
Ditty (usually preceded by a "hey")
Dittles (see above)
Professor Ditty Von Bear
Ditty-ditty Dumpling Head
Billy-Bong

They're going to hate me when they're older. But then again, my mom used to call me Chrissywitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment